Your shopping cart is empty  
Close
Share this campaign:
Susan G. Komen Charlotte
This campaign expires April 5, 2020

The mission of Susan G. Komen Charlotte is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all, and energizing science to find the cures.

Komen Charlotte's grant program provides funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 13-county service area. Komen Charlotte serves the following counties: Anson, Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Montgomery, Richmond, Rowan, Stanly and Union, N.C.; and York County, S.C.

Through events like the Komen Charlotte Race for the CureŽ, Laugh for the Cure, and community organized events, Komen Charlotte invests 75% of the net funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25% to national research to find the cures.

That 75% of net funds support breast health programs in our 13 county service area to provide services such as screening mammograms, diagnostic services, education, lymphedema treatment and bandages, survivorship support and transportation. Since inception, Komen Charlotte has granted over $17 million to these services in our community.

The remaining 25% of net funds are invested into
Value Assortments
The Gourmet Combo That Gives FEATURED
The Gourmet Combo That Gives
These are our customer's favorites... and there's a reason for that! Now you can try all of Omaha Steaks best sellers in one convenient combo pack. From genuine Filet Mignons, to Omaha Steaks Burgers and more, there's something for any night of the week in this incredibly priced variety pack!
Qty:
Send To:
The Gourmet Combo That Gives 49384SFG
  • 2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 8 Potatoes au Gratin
Only $59.99

The Fabulous Foursomes
The Fabulous Foursomes 7789SFG
  • 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Only $54.99
Qty:
Send To:
The Perfect Gift
The Perfect Gift 7741SFG
  • 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crabmeat
  • 8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Only $64.99
Qty:
Send To:
The Butcher's Bounty
The Butcher's Bounty 45117SFG
  • 4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
Only $94.99
Qty:
Send To:
The Great Grilling Assortment
The Great Grilling Assortment 45068SFG
  • 4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Only $110.00
Qty:
Send To:
Steak Lover's Combo
Steak Lover's Combo 4729SFG
  • 4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 4 (8 oz.) Ribeyes
  • 4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 (10 oz.) Boneless Strips
Only $219.00
Qty:
Send To: